Wednesday, November 16, 2005

apologies for non updating

My apologies, if anyone actually reads this, for the non updating of this blog.
My disability; nerve damage to my hands, makes writing at the moment very uncomfortable.
This is very dispiriting for as I would love to be able to comment fully on the political events as they happen, but it is just too painful to do so.
This is especially galling at the moment; the French riots, the debate in the uk over secularism and the attempts of the govt. to introduce further repressive legislation, and of course the war in Iraq, all demand proper examination, which I am unable to do.
I am trying at the moment to compose a more abstract statement of my politics ( never fear fellow red starrers I will circulate it for your comments, before publishing) . And hopefully I will post this up soon
Darren Red star

No comments: